Thursday, June 8, 2017

Green Tea Cupcake, with Peanut Butter Icing !!!!

MY FAVOURITE !

Hi, everyone ! it has been a long time since I post something in my blog, and I'd like to say that this time is special !

last monday was Queen's Bday HDay-off for me and other univs student, 
Fiona, my friend, and I made cupcake together ! 
and she customized the recipe for me based on my favourite flavour, green tea and peanut butter !!
Thank you, Fio !!!! <3
Look at how cute it is !!!! :D 

I would love to share the recipe, but my apologize for not be able to explain the steps and the making process, because I kinda forgot how Fiona did it :') 
but, once I know it, I'll definitely update this post !


so you'll need :
- 100 gram of plain / all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 120 ml of milk
- 50 gram of butter ( room temperature )
- 1 egg
- 3 green tea bag

For the icing :
- 50 gram of butter ( room temperature )
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 cup of icing sugar
- 2 tbsp of milk

that's it !! thankyouuuu ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment