Monday, November 25, 2013

My Blue Sunday !!

Hey Hey.
Blue doesn't always mean sorrowness and sadness.
I love blue...
I wore my blue Batik dress last Sunday, and I was so happY ! After a long time, I didn't play piano with CIK LIA, one of my good friend, finally, yesterday, last Sunday I could play again with her !!


oh, such of a beautiful Sunday., I enjoy every single part when I am playing with her. She is very smart. Thank you cik lia for teaches me a lot of new parts !
I express my blooming feeling with my blue colors from my dress. hohohoh... :O

after that, hohohoh. When I was in my car, I took some narcism photos. taken by Iphone 5. :)

*also I try some photoshop actions*




Which do you think the best action, guys ??
love,

Calosanema ٩(●˙▿˙●)۶…⋆ฺ




No comments:

Post a Comment