Thursday, November 28, 2013

1 Day - Short Walk :)

I got a day holiday from my school and I used it to take a trip to Jogjakarta with my father office's staffs.
They need some relaxation and holiday. They need to take rest from all of their activities in my father's office. So, as my father appreciated their work, my father took them to Jogjakarta and had fun in there..
I can say, that I am really often go to Jogjarta. But it was okay... :) as long all of us were happy !!



Prambanan temple



Dicta, the little expresionis boy ! :D

this is me and my sister..at Baron Beach...


I like to use my holiday to start some walks and journey. I like to travelling, More far you go, more far you will know, that Our God is great !! He can creates anything, 
Calosanema ٩(●˙▿˙●)۶…⋆ฺ

No comments:

Post a Comment