Friday, July 27, 2012

(ノ≧∀≦)ノ My Sweet Friend

Hey..
Do you know, I am so in love with coffee..
Lasrt Thursday I got stressed from My piano lessons because It got harder and harder and harder,
and no time anymore for practiced that again again and again..
My teacher kept angry with me because  I couldn't do the best...
Stressed me out, again..

In the noon,
I walked by myself to Paragon Mall to took some fresh air outside from my routines that day..
I felt so tired until I arrived at Starbucks Coffe and Buy One coffee..

I can't expect it, because by my won I was sat and kept quiet in Starbucks for 3 hours..

Coffee has been my friend for 3 hours that day,,
Plus..
My blackberry,, so deliciouz.
Coffee + Blackberry and Music + Different air.. ^^
 So, this is it, Coffee Pictures from me... (ノ ̄ω ̄)ノ


Hot Coffe on Winter Season

Look ! That Whip cream looks so sweeett~

Hot Black Coffee and my homeworks..
always does exist :)





Love Marshmallow ?? I like it so much...
I will report it to my next post ^^
Marshmallow + coffee = absolutely fabulous

Whip cream + mocca cream







Cute !!

my blackberry and coffee,
enough... ^^

Thanks
~calosanema~




No comments:

Post a Comment